Fall Storytimes end on December 15th!
Please take a look at the schedule below for Storytime dates and times!
In order to provide the best storytime experience for everyone, we ask that you observe the following guidelines:
- Arrive early to give your child time to get settled in to the library, make a nametag for storytime, and use the bathroom if needed. There is no registration required for any storytime.
- Late arrivals will not be allowed into storytime after ten minutes to avoid disrupting storytime leaders and fellow visitors, especially children who may be easily distracted.
- Grownups and children sit together in order to encourage children to join in and participate. Children are more engaged when their caregivers are participating, too. And it’s fun!
- Keep cell phones quiet out of respect for storytime leaders and fellow visitors.
- Save chatting for later. Please make use of the Play Area before and after storytime for socializing!
Our storytimes are offered four days a week for a variety of age groups. Please select the one that most closely matches your child’s age.
Ages 0-1 year: Infant Storytime. Simple lap rhymes, books, songs, and games. 10:00-10:30 am, Wednesdays.
Ages 1-3 years: Mother Goose on the Loose Join us for a toddler storytime using music, finger plays, props, and movement. 10:00-10:45 am, Thursdays.
Please Note: There will be no Mother Goose on the Loose on December 7th due to Elf Training; On December 14th instead of Mother Goose on the Loose, we will have a sensory playtime–1, 2, 3, Explore for children ages 1, 2, and 3 (no older siblings) and a caregiver.
Ages 3-5 years: Preschool Storytime. Lively time of sharing books, songs, puppets, nursery rhymes, early literacy and pre-school activities. 10:00-10:45 am, Mondays.
Ages 2 – 7 years: Bedtime Stories. Stories, flannel boards, games, and crafts are included in this bedtime activity. Jammies, stuffies, and blankies welcome! 6:30-7:00 pm, Tuesdays.
Ages 3-5 years: Step Into Music. A music and dance program for young children and their caregiver. Celebrate early childhood with songs, stories, games, and movement! 10:00-11:00 am, Tuesdays.
Ages 12-36 months: Toddler Tunes and Tales!. A 30 minute storytime for children and their caregivers incorporating fun movement songs, stories, puppets, and props! 10:00-10:30 am, Fridays.