The Derry Public Library offers various after-school clubs for children ages 8 – 11. Registration is required for all clubs. Some clubs are now also being offered during the day for Homeschool students. Please look below for dates and times. The clubs generally meet for three weeks and are based on a variety of interests, including arts and crafts, literature, technology, and cooking.
Fall 2017 Clubs
MINECRAFT MONDAY! Due to popular demand, a second session has been added. Please register for Timeslot A from 3:45-4:30, or Timeslot B from 4:45-5:30!
- December 4th, 11th, and 18th
DECEMBER: HOLIDAY GIFT CLUB
- Tuesday, December 12th and Thursday, December 14th from 4:00-5:00 pm.
- Come make a winter holiday gift for someone in this mini-club!
- This is a two part project and it is necessary to be at both sessions. Please be sure you can commit to both dates before registering.
- Want to know what the craft will be? Ask one of the children’s librarians! (We want children to be able to surprise caregivers if they are the gift recipients!)
- Ages 8-11. Registration begins on November 21st.
Keep an eye on our online calendar or stop by the Children’s Room for one of our brochures to stay up-to-date on our newest offerings!
- All clubs are designed as drop-off clubs for children ages 8 – 11. Homeschool clubs are designed to be completed with the children and a caregiver. Please familiarize yourself with our Unattended Children Policy.
- Registering for the first session registers you for the duration of the club. Participants are expected to attend all sessions.
- When you register online, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive an email, please call us at 603-432-6140 to ensure that your registration went through.
- Please plan to arrive at least five minutes early to check-in.
- If you are going to be late or absent due to illness, please call to let us know.